Sunday, October 5, 2008

Randomness

Sometimes...

I wish life is what it looks like it is
I wish ocean was that calm from inside
I wish mountains had that wooly feelings

But nothing is what it looks like and so is life

Life and ocean.. both have their own shares of calm phases and phases of storms.
Storms is not what that always is visible from outside. Sometime.. a storm hits a fisher man and his every possession is gone.. other just see the calm face of sea. For the poor fisher man it was a storm that took everything away, for other... it is time to prepare for storms that will hit the sea someday.

Life in the sea in not about only storms and calmness. There are other forms of lives which are waiting for a life to make one mistake. Shark wanders in calm oceans they dont need a storm to make havoc. So it is not calmness of sea... which is needed. Something else is there... to be desired.

Neither all seas are same nor are all lives. Everyone has their own sea, own sharks and own storms.

My sea is different and i am just waiting for it to calm down.. or may be... one day my sea will merge into another. May be that would calm it down or may be.. that would bring its own storms.

I dont know, I am just clinching my boat. Keeping my oars close to my heart and wish.. the island i see there is actually there.

No comments: