Saturday, August 30, 2008

Me and She...

I said "I Love You". She said nothing. She never says anything.

Can she feel the way I do? "May be not".

Will she ever feel the way I do? I know the answer, "May be not". But I dont want to hear that answer.

Every morning I wake up with same irrestible desire. She looks so beautiful in the morning. Her innocence like morning dew, tenderness like untouched flower petals makes me grasping for breath every time I see her in morning. I cant help saying "I Love You" again... but she says nothing.

I know I am not the only one who is amazed of her beauty. Still I cant help.

I spend whole day wondering about the thought of not being the one but just one. But perhaps that doesnt matter to her. She is just too busy to notice me. May be she just doesnt care.

There is so much I want to say to her but she wont listen. She wont say anything, she wont change for me.

Still comes next morning and I say "I Love You" one more time but she wont say anyhing. Perhaps she will never.

One more day in my life... one more day I wish she talked to me... one more day in our story... me and she... me and bangalore city...

No comments: